Saturday, April 18, 2009

Get A Room Ya Big Lugs

ObamaMeetsChavez1.jpg

How adorable. Captions anyone? Blingees? Seriously send me a Blingee of this and I'll post it after the jump, promise. Know what we got after the jump? Evo!

Toldja:

Obama&Evo.jpg

I think I like this below one best. Smiles are a little weaker, lips are pursed. They maybe screwed up the handshake? Chavez went for the fist jab possibly? That would've been awesome...

ObamaMeetsChavez.jpg

Ok, now your Blingees below. Click here to get started. Seriously it's a weekend. What else you got going on? Hop to it.Email 'em to borevnet (at) gmail (dot) com.


Obama Meets Chavez!!

Ok this one was me, but really I did this in like 3 minutes. It's easy! Now yours...

Awww....look who loves Evo. Thanks, Bina:

Obama&EvoSEXY.gif


Oh wow thanks, Jason, because really, a Blingee isn't complete until somebody has a stroke, awesome:


ILoveYouHugo


This next one's only missing the unicorn. Thanks, Santos!


Best Friends!


It's Sunday in the Park with Barack. Nice one, CC:

obamachavezpark.gif